August 17, 2017, 11:48:07 AM

Author Topic: Shih Tzu Forum Contest  (Read 5198 times)

Offline Admin

• Administrator
    • http://totallyshihtzu.com/
Shih Tzu Forum Contest
« on: February 18, 2012, 11:05:07 PM »
Join our first contest in Totally Shih Tzu Forum and win items worth of Php1,000 for your shih tzu furbabies.
Prizes include a squeeky dog toy, pure paws shampoo and conditioner (4 oz) and dog bows.

First person to reach 50 posts will be declared the winner.

Mechanics for the contest are as follows:

1.  The contest is open to all registered users of the forum.
2.  Shipping location of the winner must be within the Philippines only.  If the winner is not within the Philippine territory, the next person to qualify will be the declared winner.
3.  Minimum character per post is 50 characters and must be helpful to shih tzu owners.  This is to prevent spam messages.
4.  As soon as you reach the 50 posts requirement, post a screenshot by replying to this thread.  Your screenshot must clearly show your status that you have reached 50 posts already.
5.  First person to post a screenshot will be the winner of this contest.
6.  In case the first person to post a screenshot does not meet the requirements of the contest, the next person will be declared as the winner.
7.  Avoid editing your post for the screenshot. Any post of your screenshot which was modified will be considered an invalid entry.

Joining is easy and fun.  You will not just win items for your shih tzu babies but will gain more knowledge about the breed also.

Reminder:
If you need to modify your post, just post a new reply to this thread.  Do not modify your previous post or your entry will be disqualified.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 08:18:22 PM by Admin »

Totally Shih Tzu Forum

Shih Tzu Forum Contest
« on: February 18, 2012, 11:05:07 PM »

Offline pakensyit

Re: Shih Tzu Forum Contest
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2012, 11:16:48 AM »
yey! i think im the 1st person who join the forum? (i hope so..) hehehe..... i wanna join the contest, hope ill win and learn more about the breed. i have high hopes for this forum and ill invite more people here. spread the knowledge and spread the good news.:)

Offline Admin

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2012, 11:24:17 AM »
You are very much welcome to join this contest.  It will be a great help for the forum if you can share some of knowledge about the shih tzu.  You can also post some questions here if you have any.

Offline blackwing

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2012, 04:31:43 PM »
question regarding rule number 3

3.  Minimum character per post is 50 characters and must be helpful to shih tzu owners.  This is to prevent spam messages.

Can the system Identify if one post is consist of 50 characters? and if not how would it be check?

another question regarding rule number 7

7.  Avoid editing your post for the screenshot. Any post of your screenshot which was modified will be considered an invalid entry.

in cases where a user edit their their screenshot and post it here by 2:00am, but hasn't met the minimum post of 50 during that time and after the the user relied to any topic as much as he/she can just to make up with the 50 post and by 4:00am he/she met that requirements, will the system acknowledge this?

Totally Shih Tzu Forum

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2012, 04:31:43 PM »

Offline Admin

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2012, 02:56:37 AM »
About rule #7, if a user edited his/her screenshot, that entry is automatically disqualified. A screenshot is necessary because it will show that the user has already made 50 posts during the posting of the screenshot.

To clear this up, the screenshot that I am referring to is the screenshot of a user's last post/reply which shows that his/her post count is already 50. This can be seen at the left side of a user's every post. The one under the join date.  So it is not possible for a user to post at 2:00 am then post replies to meet the requirement.

About rule #3, this was possible before when we were still using the previous platform.  But since we have changed platform, the 50 character rule has been disabled.  However, I am monitoring the forum everyday.  In case I find spam messages, I send pm to the user informing that his/her post will be deleted. We can disregard the 50 character rule for now but let's make sure that the post/reply will be helpful to shih tzu owners. Thank you for questioning this one as I was not able to review this again when I changed the forum's platform.

I hope this clears the mechanics of the contest. If you still have questions, feel free to post it here.

Offline bonna

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2012, 01:44:04 PM »
hello there... hanggang kelan po ba e2ng contest?... pd pa ba kamng sumali ng baby ko?

Offline Superness

• Global Moderator
  • Shih Tzu Amateur
    • Superness Shih Tzu
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2012, 08:25:23 PM »
Hi Bona,

The contest is still ongoing. As long as there's no winner announced in this thread, you can still join the contest. :)

Good luck!