Totally Shih Tzu Forum is open not just for shih tzu lovers but to all those who are pet lovers also. We are happy to share our knowledge to those who are interested in learning about the breed that we love most -- the shih tzu. However, in order to keep this forum organized, please have time to read and observe our forum rules.
1. Guest users can view selected topics in the forum.
2. Register yourself if you want to view all the topics in the forum.
3. Obscene, offensive or intolerant language, images or other media are not allowed and will be dealt with as the moderators see fit.
4. Since this forum is a way to share information and ideas with other users, a healthy debate is welcome. Personal attacks and insults are not allowed.
5. Spam messages and postings are not allowed. You will be banned from the site if found guilty.
6. Avoid using all capital letters in post titles and replies.
7. Multiple account creation is prohibited. You will be banned immediately.
8. Avoid creating double posts. Try browsing the forum first to make sure that there are no similar topic.
9. Respect other user's posts. Make sure that you stay in the topic posted by a user. Do not post in someone's thread if it is not related to the topic of the thread starter or if you want to create an ad for yourself.
10. Ads are only allowed in the Classified Ads section. Any ads found in other section of the forum will be immediately deleted.
11. Private conversation should be conducted via private messaging or email.
12. Make sure you have full rights when posting images or information. If you are not the original owner of the image or information you are sharing, please make sure to give credit to the original poster.
13. This forum will not tolerate posting of illegal activities like selling of dog papers. Your post will automatically be deleted.
14. Newly registered users (Newbie) and Guests are not allowed to post in the Classified Ads section. Only registered users with 50 posts and up can participate in the Classified Ads section. Your ads will automatically be deleted if you do not meet the required number of posts.
15. This forum encourages participation from it's members. A member that has been inactive for two(2) consecutive months will be removed.
16. Membership is free but is subject for approval. User should use an active email address for the purpose of password recovery and email activation.
17. Moderators can edit or move posts to a more appropriate section. In case you have questions about a moderator's decision, this should be raised in a private message and not in the forum. Any posts that raises complaints on moderator decisions will be removed without warning.
18. Forum rules are subject to change without prior notice.