March 28, 2017, 02:16:35 PM

Author Topic: This Is Heidi  (Read 1234 times)

Offline heidi16

This Is Heidi
« on: September 11, 2014, 04:50:47 AM »

This is my Shih Tzu Heidi having a walk on her 4th birthday August 16th.My Mom and i got her 11 days after our Bichon Fritz was put down due to Kidney Failure and Diabetes.W went after church on October 10,2010 to look at the puppies.We looked at 2 Heidi's brother Spike then Heidi.Heidi took to Mom,she cuddled in her coat and then on my lap.the last night  was restless,she cried down in her bed,brought it to my bedroom and put a little radio in it,didn't help but after that night,she was a good sleeper.She is having one right now and snoring which she does a lot.Loves to go on walks,just say the word,she is ready.loves meeting people and other dogs,lies down for belly rubs.She just eats her on food not people food.Goes to the groomer every 5 weeks,likes to lick her and and mom and i at home.It is just my Mom and I here,my dad passed away due to ALS 7 years ago.Mom keeps busy delvdering meals to seniors,doing hospital gift shop,church meeting with er unit and goes on shopping trips.I cut lawns this time of year,then clean up leaves and clear snow in the winter.hope you like my dog and me.

Totally Shih Tzu Forum

This Is Heidi
« on: September 11, 2014, 04:50:47 AM »

Offline Superness

• Global Moderator
  • Shih Tzu Amateur
    • Superness Shih Tzu
Re: This Is Heidi
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2014, 09:24:35 AM »
Hello Heidi,

Welcome to the forum. You are such a cutie. I'm sure your mom loves you very much :)

Looking forward to more of your photos :)